Technology and information
Technology and information drives business, industry, communication, and entertainment. Become the expert that creates and maintains the systems and processes that all fields rely on.
- Get technical with programming, database design, security and networks.
- Get strategic with big data, business intelligence and information architecture.
- Get creative with digital design, social media, and interactive entertainment.
Shape your world. Influence and enhance interactions between people and information. Harness your creative intelligence and become the expert who designs and sustains technology and information essentials.
Technology & information degrees
Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business Core Subjects
- Major in Advertising (this Major is currently in teach-out)
- Major in Economics
- Major in Finance
- Major in Information Systems
- Major in Marketing
- Co-Major in Advertising (this Co-Major is currently in teach-out)
- Co-Major in Economics (for Finance students)
- Co-Major in Economics (not for Finance students)
- Co-Major in Finance (cannot be taken with the Finance or Economics Major)
- Co-Major in Finance (for Economics students)
- Co-Major in Information Systems
- Co-Major in Marketing (cannot be taken with the Marketing Major)
Bachelor of Information Technology
- Foundation Subjects
- Core Subjects - Level 1
- Core Subjects - Level 2
Bachelor of Business Information Systems
- Core Subjects Information Systems
- Major in Business Analysis
- Major in Data Analytics
- Co-Major in Economics
- Co-Major in Marketing