Copyright notice for material that remains the copyright of Open Universities Australia
Open Universities Australia material, including images, text, and video are protected by the Australian Copyright Act 1968.
Open Universities Australia accepts that in accessing these pages:
- You may retrieve Open Universities Australia material for information only;
- You may save or download a local copy for personal use;
- You may send it to your printer for personal use or to communicate the information to authorised and potential users, but you may not make any charge for such use;
- Any commercial exploitation is expressly prohibited;
- You must clearly acknowledge the source by including the copyright notice in any copy you make;
- You may not make any modification to the material without the express permission of Open Universities Australia.
Note that there is no general right for users of copyright material to make digital copies of copyright material. If you wish to reproduce copyright material for republishing, specific permission will need to be sought from the copyright owner. Authors of works are automatically granted copyright protection in Australia as soon as the material expression has been created, there is no legal requirement to register the work or display the copyright symbol.