Explore 300 results by leading Australian Universities
- IT & computer science
Course results for IT & computer science Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
RMI-CPT-DEG | Undergraduate
IT reliability is crucial to business success
Learn how to develop, install and customise an organisation’s technology infrastructure, Gain the skills to provide ongoing maintenance and support of network administration, IT systems, business applications and websites.
UNE-INF-DIP | Undergraduate
Build a foundation in computing and boost your IT career
Your journey to becoming an IT professional starts here. Start with core subjects in programming. Then explore advanced topics including web, data science, and database management. Get the technical and professional skills needed in today’s IT careers.
GRF-CSC-DEG | Undergraduate
Get ready to work at the cutting edge of technology
Establish fundamentals in programming and maths, then choose to major in software development or data science and AI. Take part in the work-integrated learning program to build your connections and confidence—it could also help you land a dream job!
TAS-ATS-ADG | Undergraduate
Become a cyber security professional
An IT course that meets growing industry demand for graduates with practical skills. You’ll cover IT fundamentals including programming and networks. Learn how to manage real-world cyber security problems and work as a cyber security technologist.
LAT-ITD-DIP | Undergraduate
An introduction to practical IT
Explore current and new technology and how it works in industry. You’ll study programming, networking, and more. Gain a head start with practical experience and up to 4 industry certifications. Graduate work-ready for entry-level IT roles.
CUR-AGD-DEG | Undergraduate
Create a new world with game design or animation
Be drawn in by a field which combines project management, technical expertise and creative storytelling. Work in an exciting fast-evolving industry, perhaps as an animator, 3D artist, motion graphics designer, visual effects artist or educator.
GRF-BIT-DEG | Undergraduate
Bridge the gap between the classroom and the IT industry
Establish solid foundations in systems and coding. Consider a major including networks and security, or software development. Progress to work integrated learning where you get job-ready, applying theory to practice, forming new connections.
USA-INT-DEG | Undergraduate
A generalist IT degree that lets you shape your career
Develop a broad IT skillset and be ready for new roles as they emerge. With a solid foundation in systems and networking, you’ll find work in almost any industry. Read and write code, explore the cloud, and learn agile values and frameworks.
LAT-ITD-DEG | Undergraduate
Kick off your IT career with an award-winning degree
Choose the IT degree that’s focused on making you employable at the end of your course. Cover the latest in information systems, software and web development, computer networks and more. Graduate ready to work in a variety of fields.
SWI-ICT-DEG | Undergraduate
Become an ICT professional
With a dual focus on network technology and software technology, this degree gets you work-ready for the ICT industry. You’ll study IT theory and build your workplace skills. Innovate to solve ICT problems and graduate as a confident IT professional.
- Australian Catholic University IT & computer science
- Charles Sturt University IT & computer science
- Curtin University IT & computer science
- Edith Cowan University IT & computer science
- Griffith University IT & computer science
- James Cook University IT & computer science
- La Trobe University IT & computer science
- Macquarie University IT & computer science
- Murdoch University IT & computer science
- RMIT University IT & computer science
- Southern Cross University IT & computer science
- Swinburne University of Technology IT & computer science
- University of New England IT & computer science
- University of Newcastle IT & computer science
- University of South Australia IT & computer science
- University of Southern Queensland IT & computer science
- University of Tasmania IT & computer science
- University of the Sunshine Coast IT & computer science
- Victoria University IT & computer science