Explore 328 results by leading Australian Universities
- IT & computer science
Course results for IT & computer science Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
GRF-CSC-DEG | Undergraduate
Get ready to work at the cutting edge of technology
Establish fundamentals in programming and maths, then choose to major in software development or data science and AI. Take part in the work-integrated learning program to build your connections and confidence—it could also help you land a dream job!
LAT-TEC-DEG | Undergraduate
Features IT industry collaboration, certification, and projects
Graduate with industry relevant knowledge and experience—and work across almost any sector. You’ll develop your core IT skills in programming, networking and databases. Sharpen your competitive edge with AI and cloud tech to get you job-ready.
- Software Engineering,
- Cloud Analytics
UNE-INF-DIP | Undergraduate
Build a foundation in computing and boost your IT career
Your journey to becoming an IT professional starts here. Start with core subjects in programming. Then explore advanced topics including web, data science, and database management. Get the technical and professional skills needed in today’s IT careers.
LAT-CYS-DEG | Undergraduate
Join the fast-growing world of cyber security
Discover how to safeguard businesses from digital threats. This course covers both IT fundamentals and cyber security techniques, so you can pursue opportunities across the ICT sector. You will also learn Python, one of the most used programming languages.
GRF-BIT-DEG | Undergraduate
Bridge the gap between the classroom and the IT industry
Establish solid foundations in systems and coding. Consider a major including networks and security, or software development. Progress to work integrated learning where you get job-ready, applying theory to practice, forming new connections.
CUR-AGD-DEG | Undergraduate
Create a new world with game design or animation
Be drawn in by a field which combines project management, technical expertise and creative storytelling. Work in an exciting fast-evolving industry, perhaps as an animator, 3D artist, motion graphics designer, visual effects artist or educator.
TUA-CSE-DIP | Undergraduate
IT fundamentals with a security focus
Work on core IT skills to meet the Australian Computer Society’s standards. You’ll cover programming, networking, and cloud computing. Deep-dive into cybersecurity principals. Get to know current attack vectors and security measures. Work in IT.
TUA-INF-DIP | Undergraduate
Begin your journey into professional IT practice
Build core knowledge in topics covering computer hardware and software. Explore networking, programming, website development and cloud computing. You’ll become proficient in use of programs such as C++, Python and Java.
MUR-BIT-DEG | Undergraduate
Combine creativity with coding for a winning career
Make the games you love to play! Build a solid IT foundation and get creative with this game design specialisation. Experience gaming through a different lens, where core IT knowledge sets the platform for your artistic skills including 3D animation.
USA-BDA-DEG | Undergraduate
Transform data into meaningful insight
Become the highly valued professional that helps business make better-informed decisions. Learn to analyse and visualised data, and feed it up the business to strengthen strategy and planning. Topics include big data, programming, and statistics.
- Australian Catholic University IT & computer science
- Charles Sturt University IT & computer science
- Curtin University IT & computer science
- Edith Cowan University IT & computer science
- Griffith University IT & computer science
- James Cook University IT & computer science
- La Trobe University IT & computer science
- Macquarie University IT & computer science
- Murdoch University IT & computer science
- RMIT University IT & computer science
- Southern Cross University IT & computer science
- Swinburne University of Technology IT & computer science
- Torrens University Australia IT & computer science
- University of New England IT & computer science
- University of Newcastle IT & computer science
- University of South Australia IT & computer science
- University of Southern Queensland IT & computer science
- University of Tasmania IT & computer science
- University of the Sunshine Coast IT & computer science
- Victoria University IT & computer science