Choose a speciality or career
Technology and information drives business, industry, communication, and entertainment. Become the expert that creates and maintains the systems and processes that all fields rely on.
- Get technical with programming, database design, security and networks.
- Get strategic with big data, business intelligence and information architecture.
- Get creative with digital design, social media, and interactive entertainment.
Shape your world. Influence and enhance interactions between people and information. Harness your creative intelligence and become the expert who designs and sustains technology and information essentials.
IT & computer science degrees
Bachelor of Business
- Major in Information Systems
- Major in Marketing
- Co-Major in Information Systems
- Co-Major in Marketing (cannot be taken with the Marketing Major)
Bachelor of Information Technology (BIT) in Games Design and Development
- Core Subjects
- Major Subjects
IT & computer science subjects
Digital and Social Media Project
- Bachelor of Arts (Fine Art) (Digital and Social Media)
- Bachelor of Arts (Digital and Social Media) (Professional Writing and Publishing)
- Bachelor of Arts (Digital and Social Media) (Visual Culture)
- Bachelor of Arts (Digital and Social Media)
- Bachelor of Arts (Digital Experience and Interaction Design) (Digital and Social Media)