Explore 28 results by leading Australian Universities
- University of the Sunshine Coast
Course results for University of the Sunshine Coast Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
Want to work in primary schools?
Influence children’s learning in their most crucial stage. Learn how to develop positive relationships that promote children’s agency and wellbeing through language and play. Help shape the bright futures of tomorrow, today.
Make a difference in early childhood education
Learn the skills and knowledge needed to work with children from ages 0-5. Set yourself up for a fulfilling career in in childcare, long day care or kindergarten. Create memorable learning experiences that brighten children's horizons.
Find out what business is all about
Explore UniSC’s business courses, choosing 8 subjects that interest you the most. Topics include management, marketing, and accounting. You’ll pick up uni level communication and research skills along the way. Unlock pathways to further study.
A business degree with industry experience
Start with core business topics including accounting, management, and marketing. Then choose your major. Specialisations include HR and small business management. Explore new opportunities. Innovate. Be your own boss or lead a team.
Examine crime and crime prevention
Get to know Australia’s criminal justice system. You’ll study crime, punishment, corrections, and policing. Take a look at crime through a social lens and explore human behaviour. Electives include cyber crime, human rights, and professional placement.
Learn the latest in leadership from industry experts
An MBA you can tailor to your interests. Start by updating your management skills in finance, marketing, and strategy. Then choose topics to shape your career, including global business and entrepreneurship. Take the leap to visionary leadership.
- Book a consultation
Need help choosing a course?
Find a time that suits you for a free 1:1 consultation with a student advisor.
Create innovative ICT solutions
Use cutting edge technology to help people and businesses. You’ll build strong IT foundations then delve into electives. Explore web development, the cloud, cyber security, and more. Use data. Start programming. Gain industry certifications as you go.
Produce posts, tweets, messages, blogs, videos and more.
Learn how to publish content on social media platforms. You’ll discover how to plan, create, and schedule. Reach a broader audience. Begin to explore marketing and public relations. Zoom in on online platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
With a focus on social media or journalism
One of the most flexible communications degrees on offer. Majors include music, screen media, theatre, and visual communication. With so much choice, you can tailor your degree to your career goals. Become a creative professional and work in media.
Unlock business careers and further study
Set yourself up for a future in business. You’ll study the essentials including accounting and marketing. Choose your speciality area including HR and tourism. Apply your new skills, like research and communication, to work, study, and everyday life.
2 years full time or part time equivalent
- University of the Sunshine Coast Art & creative design
- University of the Sunshine Coast Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast Community services & care
- University of the Sunshine Coast Education & teaching
- University of the Sunshine Coast Health & medical science
- University of the Sunshine Coast IT & computer science
- University of the Sunshine Coast Law & justice
- University of the Sunshine Coast Media & communication
- University of the Sunshine Coast Associate Degree
- University of the Sunshine Coast Bachelor Degree
- University of the Sunshine Coast Diploma
- University of the Sunshine Coast Graduate Certificate
- University of the Sunshine Coast Graduate Diploma
- University of the Sunshine Coast Masters Degree
- University of the Sunshine Coast Undergraduate Certificate