Explore 14 results by leading Australian Universities
- Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast
Course results for University of the Sunshine Coast Business & management Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
USC-BUS-DEG | Undergraduate
A business degree with industry experience
Start with core business topics including accounting, management, and marketing. Then choose your major. Specialisations include HR and small business management. Explore new opportunities. Innovate. Be your own boss or lead a team.
USC-BUS-DIP | Undergraduate
Find out what business is all about
Explore UniSC’s business courses, choosing 8 subjects that interest you the most. Topics include management, marketing, and accounting. You’ll pick up uni level communication and research skills along the way. Unlock pathways to further study.
USC-MBA-MAS | Postgraduate
Learn the latest in leadership from industry experts
An MBA you can tailor to your interests. Start by updating your management skills in finance, marketing, and strategy. Then choose topics to shape your career, including global business and entrepreneurship. Take the leap to visionary leadership.
USC-MAN-MAS | Postgraduate
Master all areas of contemporary management.
Elevate your business career with visionary and strategic leadership skills. You’ll learn how to use information to make informed decisions and problem solve through innovation. Choose a specialisation, from global business to marketing and more.
USC-MAN-GCE | Postgraduate
Look forward to a new career in management
Enhance your existing degree with contemporary management skills. You’ll study accounting, economics, marketing, and organisational behaviour. Get confident with the concepts of leadership. Learn to manage people and projects.
USC-INB-MAS | Postgraduate
Excel in the complex world of international business
Develop a strategic approach to international business, backed by your advanced research skills. You can choose specialisations including ICT, finance, and innovation. Get ready to land executive and high-level management roles across the globe.
USC-DBS-CTF | Undergraduate
Digital skills for doing business online
An introduction to essential web and data skills for business. You’ll explore social media and digital platforms. Imagine transforming your current business online, or starting something new. With digital business skills you’re set for success.
USC-BUS-ADG | Undergraduate
Unlock business careers and further study
Set yourself up for a future in business. You’ll study the essentials including accounting and marketing. Choose your speciality area including HR and tourism. Apply your new skills, like research and communication, to work, study, and everyday life.
USC-BSD-DEG | Undergraduate
Business skills to enhance your creative career
Combine creative and technical design skills with business knowledge. You’ll study the principles of good design and add foundational business theory. Knowing how to do business can only grow your career options. Gain the competitive edge.
USC-BSC-DEG | Undergraduate
The business world values engaging communicators
Combine broad business knowledge with a comms specialisation. You’ll study business fundamentals then add communication theory. Media skills—including video, writing, and socials—are need in almost all sectors. Gain the competitive edge.
- University of the Sunshine Coast Accounting
- University of the Sunshine Coast Administration
- University of the Sunshine Coast Business
- University of the Sunshine Coast Economics
- University of the Sunshine Coast Finance
- University of the Sunshine Coast Hospitality & tourism
- University of the Sunshine Coast Human resources
- University of the Sunshine Coast International trade
- University of the Sunshine Coast MBA Online
- University of the Sunshine Coast Marketing
- University of the Sunshine Coast Associate Degree Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast Bachelor Degree Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast Certificate Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast Diploma Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast Graduate Certificate Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast Graduate Diploma Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast Masters Business & management