Explore 15 results by leading Australian Universities
- Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast
Course results for University of the Sunshine Coast Business & management Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
Find out what business is all about
Explore UniSC’s business courses, choosing 8 subjects that interest you the most. Topics include management, marketing, and accounting. You’ll pick up uni level communication and research skills along the way. Unlock pathways to further study.
A business degree with industry experience
Start with core business topics including accounting, management, and marketing. Then choose your major. Specialisations include HR and small business management. Explore new opportunities. Innovate. Be your own boss or lead a team.
Learn the latest in leadership from industry experts
An MBA you can tailor to your interests. Start by updating your management skills in finance, marketing, and strategy. Then choose topics to shape your career, including global business and entrepreneurship. Take the leap to visionary leadership.
Unlock business careers and further study
Set yourself up for a future in business. You’ll study the essentials including accounting and marketing. Choose your speciality area including HR and tourism. Apply your new skills, like research and communication, to work, study, and everyday life.
2 years full time or part time equivalent
Set yourself up to excel in business
Unlock a world of opportunity in accounting. Learn to manage financial information and make ethical business decisions. Gain real-world accounting experience for a career that adds up.
Look forward to a new career in management
Enhance your existing degree with contemporary management skills. You’ll study accounting, economics, marketing, and organisational behaviour. Get confident with the concepts of leadership. Learn to manage people and projects.
- Book a consultation
Need help choosing a course?
Find a time that suits you for a free 1:1 consultation with a student advisor.
For aspiring business leaders
Knowledge for new managers. Get ready to enter today’s business world with confidence. You’ll study finance and accounting and develop your approach to business research. Start thinking about a management position or further study towards your MBA.
Master all areas of contemporary management.
Elevate your business career with visionary and strategic leadership skills. You’ll learn how to use information to make informed decisions and problem solve through innovation. Choose a specialisation, from global business to marketing and more.
Digital skills for doing business online
An introduction to essential web and data skills for business. You’ll explore social media and digital platforms. Imagine transforming your current business online, or starting something new. With digital business skills you’re set for success.
Business skills to enhance your creative career
Combine creative and technical design skills with business knowledge. You’ll study the principles of good design and add foundational business theory. Knowing how to do business can only grow your career options. Gain the competitive edge.
- University of the Sunshine Coast Accounting
- University of the Sunshine Coast Administration
- University of the Sunshine Coast Business
- University of the Sunshine Coast Economics
- University of the Sunshine Coast Finance
- University of the Sunshine Coast Hospitality & tourism
- University of the Sunshine Coast Human resources
- University of the Sunshine Coast International trade
- University of the Sunshine Coast MBA Online
- University of the Sunshine Coast Management & leadership
- University of the Sunshine Coast Marketing
- University of the Sunshine Coast Associate Degree Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast Bachelor Degree Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast Diploma Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast Graduate Certificate Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast Graduate Diploma Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast Masters Degree Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast Undergraduate Certificate Business & management