Undergraduate Certificate in Digital Business
Digital skills for doing business online
An introduction to essential web and data skills for business. You’ll explore social media and digital platforms. Imagine transforming your current business online, or starting something new. With digital business skills you’re set for success.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
University of the Sunshine Coast's teaching has been awarded 5 stars for the past 16 years. They're young, fresh and doing big things with far-reaching impacts, like ground-breaking research, championing sustainability, and producing award-winning alumni. Innovative thinking that moves everyone forward is their philosophy. Together with their people, community and partners, they're building a supported environment of learning, networking and opportunities.
Learn more about UniSC.
Explore UniSC courses.
QS Ranking 2023
Times Higher Education Ranking 2023
- Develop the skills to conduct business successfully in an increasingly digital and global business environment
- Learn how to create and leverage digital business products
- Study website design, how to creatively manage social media for business, and how to effectively use data for business decision making
- Digital business manager
- Digital specialist
- Social media manager
- Website developer
- Completion of Year 12 or equivalent
Applicants must meet the minimum ATAR/Rank: 55.00
Work and Life
You may be eligible for a selection rank, which can help you get into university, If you:
- have completed Year 12 (no matter how long ago)
- have a TAFE/VET qualification
- have relevant work experience, or
- have studied at university before (even if you didn’t complete your studies)
UniSC accepts applications for multiple study periods throughout the year. These include Semester 1 applications which usually close in February, Semester 2 applications which usually close in July, as well as session-based and trimester-based study periods. As part of your application, UniSC will share information about the next available study period for this program.
English Proficiency Requirements
Standard English language requirements apply.
If you've completed prior study or have relevant work experience, you may, under specified conditions, be eligible for credit towards your USC degree.
Digital skills are an essential weapon for succeeding in today's business world. This undergraduate certificate is designed to teach you the foundations of digital business, and to develop practical skills for the workplace. Ideal if you're looking to kickstart your career, or you're a business owner who wants to understand and leverage the opportunities of data and digital technologies.
Recommended Study Pattern
This program is offered full-time or equivalent part-time.
Introductory courses (2) 24 units
BUS105 Marketing Essentials
BUS108 Information Systems in Organisations
Developing and Graduate courses (2) 24 units
CMN204 Social Media: Content Curation and Creation
DIG201 Creating and Leveraging Digital Products
- The total number of units required to complete the program is 48 units.
- The unit value of all courses is 12 units unless otherwise specified
- Program structures are subject to change
To attain the award of Undergraduate certificate in Digital Business, students are required to successfully complete 48 units as outlined in the Program Structure