Master of Business Administration MBA
Learn the latest in leadership from industry experts
An MBA you can tailor to your interests. Start by updating your management skills in finance, marketing, and strategy. Then choose topics to shape your career, including global business and entrepreneurship. Take the leap to visionary leadership.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
- Learn in a team environment where you and the other program participants share real-life management challenges and application of problem-solving skills
- Complete six courses in the fundamentals of accounting, economics, corporate finance, strategic management and marketing. Then choose six interest topics, including international trade and finance, entrepreneurship, global business management, and research
- Apply your new skills in your current job and complete the MBA flexibly either on campus or online
- Account Executive
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- General Manager
- High level management roles
- Senior Project Manager
To be considered for admission candidates would normally be required to:
- possess an undergraduate degree from a recognised higher education institution or equivalent *
- have at least two years relevant full-time equivalent work or other relevant experience; and
- candidates whose first language is other than English must demonstrate an appropriate level of English proficiency. Refer to the English language requirements
This program is still accepting applications for 2022. Please refer to the Application dates for further information.
Work and Life
Applicants who do not possess an undergraduate degree but have at least 3 years’ relevant full-time equivalent work or other relevant experience may be admitted to the qualifying Graduate Certificate in Business Administration. Successful completion of the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration will qualify the candidate for entry into the MBA for completion of the remaining courses.
Increase and deepen your range of management skills. This program covers the latest trends and influences in business and builds on your skills in critical thinking and analysis.
Recommended Study Pattern
This program is offered full-time or equivalent part-time.
The recommended study pattern is subject to change based on study period of enrolment. To learn more about the courses you will undertake in this program please refer to program structure.
Required courses (6) 72 units
BUS703 Evidenced Based Decision Making
BUS704 Finance and Accounting for Managers
BUS705 Innovation Management and Professional Development
MGT701 Leading and Managing Organisations
MGT703 Strategy, Governance and Ethics
MKG701 Marketing in a Global Environment
Elective courses (6) 72 units
Select 6 elective courses (72 units) from any of the 500 or 700 level courses from School of Business and Creative Industries.
These electives can be used to study courses in the following interest areas:
- Economics, Accounting and Finance
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management
- Health Sector Business Management
- Information and Communications Technology
- Global Business
- Each study period, you have the choice to switch between full-time and part-time study. Full-time study is enrolling in three or more courses per study period, while part-time study is one or two courses per study period..
- The total number of units required to complete the program is 144 units.
- The unit value of all courses is 12 units unless otherwise specified
- Program structures are subject to change
To attain the award of Master of Business Administration, students are required to successfully complete 144 units as outlined in the Program Structure
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration
- Graduate Diploma in Business Administration