Bachelor of Business
A business degree with industry experience
Start with core business topics including accounting, management, and marketing. Then choose your major. Specialisations include HR and small business management. Explore new opportunities. Innovate. Be your own boss or lead a team.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
- Study fundamentals of contemporary business and enterprise, including management, marketing, business law, corporate governance and social responsibility
- Learn to develop business products and services, identify and analyse markets, and think creatively and critically to solve business problems
- Gain practical experience and apply learnings through a 96-hour internship or industry-facing project
- Major in Tourism, Leisure and Event Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resource Management, and more
- Business management
- Corporate positions
- Government positions
- Human resource management
- International business
- Market research
- Marketing management
- Systems analysis
- Completion of Year 12 or equivalent
Applicants must meet the minimum ATAR/Rank: 51.00
Recommended prior study: English; General Maths, Maths Methods or Specialist Maths
Work and Life
You may be eligible for a selection rank, which can help you get into university, If you:
- have completed Year 12 (no matter how long ago)
- have a TAFE/VET qualification
- have relevant work experience, or
- have studied at university before (even if you didn’t complete your studies)
To learn more about pathways visit program page Bachelor of Business
For more detailed admissions information and criteria, visit Admissions explained.
Please refer to Application dates for the closing dates to submit an applications to study at UniSC.
Welcome to a fast-paced, dynamic and exciting world. Whether you want to work in international business, digital marketing, social enterprise or as an entrepreneur, this degree provides the skills and knowledge needed to make a positive impact across a changing economy.
Explore all majors in the Bachelor of Business.
Recommended Study Pattern
This program is offered full-time or equivalent part-time.
The recommended study pattern is subject to change based on study period of enrolment. To learn more about the courses you will undertake in this program please refer to program structure.
Introductory courses (6) 72 units
ACC106 Accounting Principles
BUS101 Exploring Business Research
BUS102 Economics for Business
BUS104 Discovering Management
BUS105 Marketing Essentials
BUS108 Information Systems in Organisations
Developing and Graduate courses (4) 48 units
BUS203 Business Law
BUS306 World of Work: Your Pathway to Employment
BUS320 Business, Governance and Society
PLUS SELECT 1 COURSE FROM:
BCI300 Work Integrated Learning Project
BCI301 Work Integrated Learning Placement
Major courses (8) 96 units
Select one major from these USC Business School study areas:
- Business Administration
- Digital Futures
- Economics and Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Small Business Management
- Tourism, Leisure and Event Management
SELECT BETWEEN 72 AND 96 UNITS
Select up to a total of 96 units from the undergraduate elective course options.
- Each study period, you have the choice to switch between full-time and part-time study. Full-time study is enrolling in three or more courses per study period, while part-time study is one or two courses per study period.
- The number of electives is dependent on the major chosen.
- The total number of units required to complete the program is 288 units.
- The unit value of all courses is 12 units unless otherwise specified
- Program structures are subject to change
To attain the award of Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Design, students are required to
- Successfully complete 288 units as outlined in the Program Structure
- Complete no more than 10 introductory level (100 coded) courses
- The number of elective courses required to meet the total program unit value will vary depending on the major selected
Diploma in Business Studies
Diploma in Business