Diploma in Business
Find out what business is all about
Explore UniSC’s business courses, choosing 8 subjects that interest you the most. Topics include management, marketing, and accounting. You’ll pick up uni level communication and research skills along the way. Unlock pathways to further study.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
University of the Sunshine Coast's teaching has been awarded 5 stars for the past 16 years. They're young, fresh and doing big things with far-reaching impacts, like ground-breaking research, championing sustainability, and producing award-winning alumni. Innovative thinking that moves everyone forward is their philosophy. Together with their people, community and partners, they're building a supported environment of learning, networking and opportunities.
Learn more about UniSC.
Follow your own interests with a wide range of subjects in management, marketing, accounting, economics and finance, and more.
- Business administration
- Digital futures
- Economics and finance
- Human resource management
- Small business management
- Tourism, Leisure and Event management
Completion of Year 12 or equivalent
Applicants must meet the minimum ATAR/Rank: 50.00
Work and Life
You may be eligible for a selection rank, which can help you get into university, If you:
- have completed Year 12 (no matter how long ago)
- have a TAFE/VET qualification
- have relevant work experience, or
- have studied at university before (even if you didn’t complete your studies)
To learn more about pathways visit program page Diploma in Business
For more detailed admissions information and criteria, visit Admissions explained.
Please refer to Application dates for the closing dates to submit an applications to study at UniSC.
English Proficiency Requirements
Proficiency in the English language is required for entry to all programs and courses and any applicant from a non-English speaking background must satisfy the University's standard and program specific English language requirements.
The Diploma in Business is a flexible study option that lets you choose any eight courses available to you from USC’s Bachelor of Business. Follow your own interests with a wide range of subjects in management, marketing, accounting, economics and finance, and more.
Recommended Study Pattern
This program is offered full-time or equivalent part-time.
The recommended study pattern is subject to change based on study period of enrolment. To learn more about the courses you will undertake in this program please refer to program structure.
Complete 8 courses (96 units) from the Bachelor of Business and/or courses from the Bachelor of Business related majors/minors.
- Each study period, you have the choice to switch between full-time and part-time study. Full-time study is enrolling in three or more courses per study period, while part-time study is one or two courses per study period.
- The total number of units required to complete the program is 96 units.
- The unit value of all courses is 12 units unless otherwise specified
- Program structures are subject to change
To attain the award of Diploma in Business, students are required to successfully complete 96 units as outlined in the Program Structure.