- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this unit will be provided in your study materials.
- Resources and Links
You should have an understanding of management theory and recognise the importance of cross-cultural understanding.
- TravelDetails - Students must organise and pay for their own travel arrangements to ensure they are in Vietnam on the specified starting date. Students are responsible for all costs associated with travel, accommodation and meals.
Please note: Students who wish to apply should e-mail email@example.com to receive a study tour application form. Students must be accepted by RMIT before enrolling into the subject.
This subject provides an opportunity for students to understand and be able to apply selected areas of contemporary international business theory, particularly those associated with cross-cultural management, and the challenges faced by organisations in developing economies. This subject provides an excellent opportunity to study international business practices and the challenges of economics, business and management issues in an emerging market country. Students will work in cross-cultural teams with a select group of industry partners to provide comprehensive and innovative solutions to real-world business challenges.
*** NOTE: Students must organise and pay for their own travel arrangements to ensure they are in Vietnam on the specified starting date. Students are responsible for all costs associated with travel, accommodation and meals. ***
- Assignment 1 - Pre-Departure Report (20%)
- Assignment 2 - CLN Report (50%)
- Assignment 3 - Participation (10%)
- Assignment 4 - Reflective Journal (20%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject