How to become an advertising specialist
What does an advertising specialist do?Advertising specialists are responsible for transforming creative ideas into advertising campaigns. They might specialise in advertising channels like digital, tv, radio, and print.
Duties and tasks
- Deliver presentations to existing and prospective clients in order to win business and drive new revenue.
- Liaise between advertising and marketing teams and external clients.
- Work within budgets.
- Plan, develop and create advertising campaigns.
- Project manage various different advertising campaigns.
- Provide strategic analysis and feedback on advertising campaigns.
- Advertising Foundation of Australia
- Advertising Standards Bureau
- Australian Association of National Advertisers
Related jobs and job titles
Discover related degrees
Discover related subjects
Digital and Social Media Marketing
Step up your career with these resources
What is an occupational therapist and what do they do?
Occupational therapists play a crucial role in healthcare. But what exactly do they do, and how can you follow this rewarding career path? Let’s find out.
Dietitian vs nutritionist in Australia: What’s the difference?
Want to help people make healthier food choices? Get to know the nutrition experts who guide us on everything from macros to calories for a living.
Adriana is using her nutrition degree to make a difference
With her Bachelor of Food and Nutrition, Adriana educates others about the impact food can have on the body.