How to become a media producer & presenter
What does a media producer & presenter do?
Duties and tasks
- Manage artistic and media productions to ensure quality, cost and time specifications are met.
- Direct the development art policies, artistic programs and media production strategies.
- Hire and coordinate a staff of production experts.
- Manage media production facilities and equipment, including studios, editing equipment and stage and film equipment.
- Research current stories on which to report or comment upon.
- Prepare and read news bulletins, make special announcements, invite and interview guests and provide commentary on world events.
- Present information on sports, politics and social, and economic news.
- Disk jockey
- Political commentator
- Radio announcer
- Radio broadcaster
Discover related degrees
Discover related subjects
Step up your career with these resources
Are microcredentials worth it?
You can study a microcredential in just about any industry, from healthcare and education to business and marketing. Here’s why these skills-based short courses are worth your time.
5 qualities that make you a leader vs a manager
While managers dole out tasks, leaders take things a step further by inspiring everyone around them. Discover how you can become this kind of leader, no matter where you work.
How to write a business plan
Thinking about striking out on your own and starting your own company? Here's how to create an effective business plan.