Explore 191 results by leading Australian Universities
- Business & management
- Griffith University
Course results for Griffith University Business & management Subjects
0 Saved subjects (to compare save at least 2)
GRF-MKT103 | Undergraduate
Immerse yourself in the marketer's world by analysing industry data and poring over academic research. Highlight segments of people in the market then tailor messaging to reach them. Compose marketing plans. Browse the growing e-marketing sector.
- Future dates pending. Save this course to easily check back on availability.
GRF-AFE135 | Undergraduate
Learn how to use statistics to tackle real business problems. Get hands-on experience with Microsoft Excel, and theoretical knowledge of probability and inference. Work with data, learning to summarise and present stats graphically and numerically.
- 06 Mar 2023,
- 17 Jul 2023
GRF-IBA345 | Undergraduate
Do you have a business idea? Here’s your chance to put it to the test. In this subject you’ll examine new business ventures. You’ll consider its commercial viability, legality, ethicality and its contribution to your personal and social objectives.
- 06 Mar 2023
- Griffith University Accounting
- Griffith University Business
- Griffith University Business analysis
- Griffith University Economics
- Griffith University Finance
- Griffith University Financial planning
- Griffith University Hospitality & tourism
- Griffith University Human resources
- Griffith University Marketing
- Griffith University Statistics
- Griffith University Taxation
- Griffith University Training & development