Explore 106 results by leading Australian Universities
- Bachelor Degree
Course results for Bachelor Degree Marketing Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
USA-BMC-DEG | Undergraduate
Stake your claim in the world of business
Understand what makes consumers tick and click as you dive into the digital landscape of modern-day business. Tackle tech, including the latest tools and analytics, along with communication skills
UAD-INB-DEG | Undergraduate
Enter the commercial world on a global level
Develop your international awareness of business across key areas including management, marketing, and accounting. By adding cultural awareness to your business skill set, you’ll develop leadership and decision-making skills to work across continents.
RMI-BUS-DEG | Undergraduate
Future-proof your business career with digital and hybrid skills
Pursue a successful career in business that aligns to your professional aspirations. Complete core business subjects, then choose a major that suits your interests. With final subjects including internship and portfolio, you’ll graduate industry-ready.
USC-BUS-DEG | Undergraduate
A business degree with industry experience
Start with core business topics including accounting, management, and marketing. Then choose your major. Specialisations include HR and small business management. Explore new opportunities. Innovate. Be your own boss or lead a team.
TAS-BBS-DEG | Undergraduate
Carve out a career as unique as you are
Explore hypotheses and understand the inner workings of businesses while you're at it. Graduate with the ability to work in either field or combine your expertise.
- BA. Business - Accounting Major,
- BA. Business - Business Economics Major,
- BA. Business - Finance Major,
- BA. Business - Marketing Major,
- BA. Science - Psychological Science Major,
- BA.Business - Managing People and Organisations,
- BA. Science - Geography and Environment Major,
- BA. Science - Sustainability
ECU-MPR-DEG | Undergraduate
A blended skillset of communication and creativity
Become highly employable and look forward to a career of diversity with this business and communications degree. Study the importance of customers and brands—and learn how to strategically influence them. Build skills in traditional and digital media.
TAS-BPS-DEG | Undergraduate
Combine business with psychology to understand consumers
Interested in business but can't help thinking about psychology? Graduates of business who have studied psychology have a unique edge in understanding employees and consumers alike - launching fulfilling careers dealing with both people and brands.
- Business Economics,
- Managing People and Organisations
TUA-BUS-DEG | Undergraduate
Build a strong business foundation for real-world success
Develop practical skills and gain first-hand experience. You’ll choose from a range of business topics like events and PR. Grow your expertise and professional networks during industry placements. Gain an advantage in today’s competitive marketplace.
TUA-BMA-DEG | Undergraduate
Explore marketing's role in business success
Study key business principles with a focus on marketing. You’ll explore current theory and practice. Learn how it works in the real world—see professionals engaging customers during your placements. Co-developed with the Australian Marketing Institute.
SWI-BMR-DEG | Undergraduate
Cutting edge marketing skills for today’s marketplace
Study marketing online and graduate work-ready for this dynamic industry. Along with core business subjects, you’ll combine marketing subjects, including digital marketing and electives with an industry project to prep you for your business career.
- Australian Catholic University Bachelor Degree Marketing
- Charles Sturt University Bachelor Degree Marketing
- Edith Cowan University Bachelor Degree Marketing
- La Trobe University Bachelor Degree Marketing
- RMIT University Bachelor Degree Marketing
- Swinburne University of Technology Bachelor Degree Marketing
- Torrens University Australia Bachelor Degree Marketing
- University of Adelaide Bachelor Degree Marketing
- University of South Australia Bachelor Degree Marketing
- University of Tasmania Bachelor Degree Marketing
- University of the Sunshine Coast Bachelor Degree Marketing