Explore 1202 results by leading Australian Universities
- Business & management
Course results for Business & management Degrees
GRF-BUS-DEG | Undergraduate
An online business degree for a career in a variety of sectors
Realise the skills to be able to interpret financial documents, assess risk, manage communications and employment relations. Graduates enjoy success in management, marketing, organisational change, and hotel management careers.
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
CUR-FIN-DEG | Undergraduate
Specialise in finance to make your career count
Launch into market with a sound understanding of the finance services industry. Delve into accounting, economics, business law, management, marketing and technology to get ready to discover issues, build strategies, and make decisions.
USA-MGT-DEG | Undergraduate
Learn the business of management
Manage projects in global, dynamic business environments. Take calculated risks, explore trends and detect emerging workplace issues. Acquire specialised technical and analytical skills. Build business IP and master a practical, modern, management career.
USA-BHR-DEG | Undergraduate
People skills to manage people
Core business theory underpins this human resource management specialisation where workready graduates become accredited HR practitioners. Explore current industry practice as you develop classic HR skills to support people and organisations to succeed.
CUR-ACC-DEG | Undergraduate
Choose a speciality that really adds up
Get engaged with the principles of collecting, recording and reporting economic activities. Understand the principles of accounting, including auditing and taxation. Examine business law, compliance and financial management.
CUR-PBM-GCE | Postgraduate
Understand how and why people think and act in business
See how psychology contributes to business. Apply psychological theory to current business practices, learning to make informed decisions and solve problems. Understand what drives consumers, managers, and organisational culture.
USA-BMC-DEG | Undergraduate
Stake your claim in the world of business
Understand what makes consumers tick and click as you dive into the digital landscape of modern-day business. Tackle tech, including the latest tools and analytics, along with communication skills
GRF-ITH-DEG | Undergraduate
Get set to join the global tourism and hospitality sector
This tourism and hospitality degree skills up graduates with a competitive business edge. Study core tourism courses. Tailor your degree and shape your career with a broad choice of electives, including events, sports management, and languages.
GRF-LMT-GCE | Postgraduate
Advance your leadership skills and opportunities
Learn about contemporary leadership and management from active industry professionals. Navigate complex business environments with confidence. Harness the power of teams. Boost your career or continue your leadership journey with MBA eligibility.
CUR-BLW-DEG | Undergraduate
Solve contemporary business problems using your knowledge of the law
Examine how law is applied to business by understanding torts, property, trusts, trade practices, company and contract law, taxation, industrial and intellectual property law. Graduates excel in roles in both business and government.
- Aviation management
- Business analysis
- Financial planning
- Hospitality & tourism
- Human resources
- International trade
- Library & information services
- Logistics & supply chain management
- MBA Online
- Project management
- Training & development
- Transport & freight
- Australian Catholic University Business & management
- Australian National University Business & management
- Charles Sturt University Business & management
- Curtin University Business & management
- Edith Cowan University Business & management
- Flinders University Business & management
- Griffith University Business & management
- James Cook University Business & management
- La Trobe University Business & management
- Macquarie University Business & management
- RMIT University Business & management
- Southern Cross University Business & management
- Swinburne University of Technology Business & management
- University of Adelaide Business & management
- University of New England Business & management
- University of Newcastle Business & management
- University of Notre Dame Australia Business & management
- University of Queensland Business & management
- University of South Australia Business & management
- University of Tasmania Business & management
- Victoria University Business & management