Explore 1327 results by leading Australian Universities
- Business & management
Course results for Business & management Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
GRF-BUS-DEG | Undergraduate
An online business degree for a career in a variety of sectors
Realise the skills to be able to interpret financial documents, assess risk, manage communications and employment relations. Graduates enjoy success in management, marketing, organisational change, and hotel management careers.
- Human Resource Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Sport Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
USA-MGT-DEG | Undergraduate
Learn the business of management
Manage projects in global, dynamic business environments. Take calculated risks, explore trends and detect emerging workplace issues. Acquire specialised technical and analytical skills. Build business IP and master a practical, modern, management career.
CUR-FIN-DEG | Undergraduate
Specialise in finance to make your career count
Launch into market with a sound understanding of the finance services industry. Delve into accounting, economics, business law, management, marketing and technology to get ready to discover issues, build strategies, and make decisions.
USA-BHR-DEG | Undergraduate
People skills to manage people
Core business theory underpins this human resource management specialisation where workready graduates become accredited HR practitioners. Explore current industry practice as you develop classic HR skills to support people and organisations to succeed.
LAT-BUD-DIP | Undergraduate
Find out if business is for you
Gain a solid foundation in business basics and work out if you’re ready for the exciting world of business. Study core business subjects and explore some IT electives. You’ll be well placed for entry-level office roles or continued business studies.
USC-BUS-DIP | Undergraduate
Find out what business is all about
Explore UniSC’s business courses, choosing 8 subjects that interest you the most. Topics include management, marketing, and accounting. You’ll pick up uni level communication and research skills along the way. Unlock pathways to further study.
LAT-MGD-DEG | Undergraduate
Lead businesses with a practical approach
Carve your identity as a business leader others look up to. Take a hands-on approach to the fundamentals of business before majoring in management. Create high-performing teams and learn to manage their interpersonal challenges with grace.
TAS-BMG-DEG | Undergraduate
Learn how to lead a modern business
Learn to manage a thriving business with hands-on rich interactions with industry. Graduate with the skills to take your passion and develop it into a career as a manager of operations, administration, human resources and more.
USA-BFP-DEG | Undergraduate
The base for your business career
Begin with the foundations before moving into specialisations that will see you soar. Nail budgeting, financial planning, investments, tax and more as you create a toolkit that will offer you opportunities as an advisor, manager, broker and beyond.
CUR-ACC-DEG | Undergraduate
Choose a speciality that really adds up
Get engaged with the principles of collecting, recording and reporting economic activities. Understand the principles of accounting, including auditing and taxation. Examine business law, compliance and financial management.
- Aviation management
- Business analysis
- Financial planning
- Hospitality & tourism
- Human resources
- International trade
- Library & information services
- Logistics & supply chain management
- MBA Online
- Project management
- Training & development
- Transport & freight
- Australian Catholic University Business & management
- Australian National University Business & management
- Charles Sturt University Business & management
- Curtin University Business & management
- Edith Cowan University Business & management
- Flinders University Business & management
- Griffith University Business & management
- James Cook University Business & management
- La Trobe University Business & management
- Macquarie University Business & management
- RMIT University Business & management
- Southern Cross University Business & management
- Swinburne University of Technology Business & management
- University of Adelaide Business & management
- University of New England Business & management
- University of Newcastle Business & management
- University of Notre Dame Australia Business & management
- University of Queensland Business & management
- University of South Australia Business & management
- University of Southern Queensland Business & management
- University of Tasmania Business & management
- University of the Sunshine Coast Business & management
- Victoria University Business & management