Master of Business (Finance)
Delve deeper into the world of finance
Explore global markets, fintech, investor psychology, and more. Includes foundational business courses on leadership and economics. Take your business career to the next level with advanced knowledge in important finance concepts.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
As Australia’s #1 university for graduate starting salary (Good Universities Guide, 2022), University of Southern Queensland is the right place to make real progress. Regardless of your education history, your age or your aspirations, at UniSQ you’ll be inspired by quality learning experiences matched with top resources and research. Having delivered distance and online learning for over 40+ years, UniSQ supports you to learn at your own pace—exactly how it suits you.
Learn more about USQ.
Explore USQ courses.
QS Ranking 2024
Times Higher Education Ranking 2024
What you'll learn
Upon completion of the Master of Business, students will be able to:
- influence organisational adaptability by researching and designing solutions to dynamic issues and changing landscapes by applying a synthesis of established theories and complex specialist knowledge in collaborative teams
- master complex informational inputs from a variety of sources and stakeholders to ensure that the interests of others (including organisational, cultural/societal, and environmental) and professional responsibilities are considered and addressed
- leverage and integrate the availability of digital technologies and automation relevant in the domain of specialist expertise to drive current and future business performance
- communicate specialist knowledge and expert judgements to both specialist and non-specialist audiences to build professional credibility and influence
- exercise a growth mindset using independent critical and reflective thinking and self-directed learning to operate as an adaptive and ethical professional
- cultivate a professional identity and career trajectory by exhibiting the human capabilities, research skills and knowledge demanded by modern organisations.
Graduates of the Master of Business (Finance) are qualified for careers such as financial analyst or manager, corporate controller, advisory or consultant roles, banking professional, investment manager, stockbroker.
Completed Bachelor Degree in business, or equivalent OR Equivalent minimum of three years professional work experience + English Language Proficiency
Credit for previous study or work
Increase your finance and global markets knowledge and delve deeper in the world of finance with UniSQ’s Master of Business (Finance). Within this specialisation you will gain a deeper understanding of the Australian and global markets, how companies create value for their shareholders, foreign exchange risk and corporate credit risk. As consumers and businesses alike rely more heavily on FinTech (financial technology) to improve and automate traditional forms of finance, professionals skilled in these areas are in increasingly in demand. Explore and understand more about various forms of FinTech from artificial intelligence, digital currency robotics, blockchains and machine learning.
Degree structure details
Recommended Study Pattern
The Enrolment Pattern for this program will be updated soon. In the meantime, please submit your contact details below for us to reach out and discuss the program further.