Explore 1285 results by leading Australian Universities
- Business & management
Course results for Business & management Degrees
GRF-BCS-GCE | Postgraduate
Protect organisations’ most valuable data assets
Get to know businesses’ information security needs. You’ll study cyber security concepts and standards, and digital forensic techniques to detect and prevent attacks. Gain insight into IT governance and policy—protect privacy, maintain confidentiality.
GRF-AVI-DEG | Undergraduate
Prepare your flying career for take-off
Get ready to work in the aviation industry as a commercial pilot. This accelerated degree covers the theory and practice of aviation in only two years. Explore pilots’ decision making and limitations. Understand security, risk and safety.
GRF-ABH-DEG | Undergraduate
Gain the competitive edge with this bespoke business degree
Complete your foundation year in business essentials, then choose your specialisation. Pursue your passion with over 20 business and language majors to choose from. Gain confidence, make contacts, and graduate work-ready with work integrated learning.
CUR-INL-GDI | Postgraduate
An internationally and nationally accredited degree
Get sorted for a career working in librarianship. Understand what information literacy means, and how keeping information accessible keeps communities going. Understand the professional principles and attitudes that underpin this practice.
GRF-EMP-GCE | Postgraduate
Work towards fairer workplace conditions for all
Study employment law, institutional practices and strategies, dispute resolution, managing equity and diversity, workplace health and safety, and rewards and performance. Career options in HR, policy development, consulting, and for unions
GRF-AFA-DEG | Undergraduate
Bring a career in finance to life
From risk management to taxation, estate planning to behavioural finance – this degree will set your career in motion. Gain skills to communicate, advise and collaborate in workplaces such as banks, fund management and financial planning companies.
CUR-ATX-DEG | Undergraduate
Your professional accounting and taxation career starts here
Extend your knowledge in tax with a double major. Work for a government tax department, accounting or auditing firm. In the Accounting major, you'll gain a foundation in accounting, auditing, tax and areas of business law and financial management.
USA-BMT-DEG | Undergraduate
Target a strategic marketing career
Target audiences and critically examine strategies to gain customer loyalty and grow profits. Research data, segment consumers and build brand profiles. Advertise integrated marketing campaigns. Master business theory and practice and interact online.
SWI-STA-GCE | Postgraduate
Translate theoretical statistical concepts into useable knowledge
Learn quantitative skills in exploratory data analysis, estimation and hypothesis testing, factor and regression analysis, discriminant analysis and forecasting. Gain practical experience using statistical software packages such as SPSS and SAS
USA-BCA-DEG | Undergraduate
Account for a global business career.
Account for your career as an accountant, tax, business advisor, auditor or risk consultant. Quantify methods, study numbers or figure out complex finances. Count on strategy to multiply your core business knowledge. Audit global influences.
- Aviation management
- Business analysis
- Financial planning
- Hospitality & tourism
- Human resources
- International trade
- Library & information services
- Logistics & supply chain management
- MBA Online
- Project management
- Training & development
- Transport & freight
- Australian Catholic University Business & management
- Australian National University Business & management
- Charles Sturt University Business & management
- Curtin University Business & management
- Edith Cowan University Business & management
- Flinders University Business & management
- Griffith University Business & management
- James Cook University Business & management
- La Trobe University Business & management
- Macquarie University Business & management
- RMIT University Business & management
- Southern Cross University Business & management
- Swinburne University of Technology Business & management
- University of Adelaide Business & management
- University of New England Business & management
- University of Newcastle Business & management
- University of Notre Dame Australia Business & management
- University of South Australia Business & management
- University of Tasmania Business & management