Explore 17 results by leading Australian Universities
Course results for Administration Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
LAT-BUD-DIP | Undergraduate
Find out if business is for you
Gain a solid foundation in business basics and work out if you’re ready for the exciting world of business. Study core business subjects and explore some IT electives. You’ll be well placed for entry-level office roles or continued business studies.
LAT-BUD-ADG | Undergraduate
An introduction to business operations and procedures
Get ready for roles in office management and administration with this practical business course. You’ll cover the fundamentals including accounting and marketing. Develop essential skills, like communication, and succeed in the office or further study.
TAS-MBA-GDI | Postgraduate
Find success as a business leader
Study fundamentals that will help you grow as a leader, like economics, accounting and marketing. Learn how to inspire and lead a team. Use your qualification to apply for more senior roles or to continue into an MBA.
SWI-BBA-DEG | Undergraduate
FLI-PPA-GDI | Postgraduate
- Australian Catholic University Administration
- Australian National University Administration
- Charles Sturt University Administration
- Flinders University Administration
- La Trobe University Administration
- Swinburne University of Technology Administration
- University of South Australia Administration
- University of Tasmania Administration
- University of the Sunshine Coast Administration