Explore 112 results by leading Australian Universities
Course results for Accounting Degrees
0 Saved degrees (to compare save at least 2)
CUR-ACC-DEG | Undergraduate
Choose a speciality that really adds up
Get engaged with the principles of collecting, recording and reporting economic activities. Understand the principles of accounting, including auditing and taxation. Examine business law, compliance and financial management.
CUR-ATX-DEG | Undergraduate
Your professional accounting and taxation career starts here
Extend your knowledge in tax with a double major. Work for a government tax department, accounting or auditing firm. In the Accounting major, you'll gain a foundation in accounting, auditing, tax and areas of business law and financial management.
CUR-ACC-CTF | Undergraduate
A foundation in accounting that you can count on
The first step in studying accounting at a university level—your career in commerce starts here! You’ll explore the fundamentals of accounting, then dive into business processes and decision making. Work towards a business career in accounting.
UAD-INB-DEG | Undergraduate
Enter the commercial world on a global level
Develop your international awareness of business across key areas including management, marketing, and accounting. By adding cultural awareness to your business skill set, you’ll develop leadership and decision-making skills to work across continents.
SWI-BAF-DEG | Undergraduate
Understand financial positions and know how to add value
Combine accounting accuracy with financial insight in this double major. You’ll cover core business units and specialist topics including auditing, taxation, and finance law. With key skills including statistics and risk, you’re set for career success.
TAS-BAC-DEG | Undergraduate
A globally-recognised accounting qualification
This registered CPA program offers access to internships, providing invaluable industry experience and exposure to some of Tasmania's top business minds. Gain insights through masterclasses, taxation clinics and guest lectures.
TAS-BBS-DEG | Undergraduate
Carve out a career as unique as you are
Explore hypotheses and understand the inner workings of businesses while you're at it. Graduate with the ability to work in either field or combine your expertise.
- BA. Business - Accounting Major,
- BA. Business - Business Economics Major,
- BA. Business - Finance Major,
- BA. Business - Marketing Major,
- BA. Science - Psychological Science Major,
- BA.Business - Managing People and Organisations,
- BA. Science - Geography and Environment Major,
- BA. Science - Sustainability
TAS-BPS-DEG | Undergraduate
Combine business with psychology to understand consumers
Interested in business but can't help thinking about psychology? Graduates of business who have studied psychology have a unique edge in understanding employees and consumers alike - launching fulfilling careers dealing with both people and brands.
- Business Economics,
- Managing People and Organisations
USA-BCA-DEG | Undergraduate
Account for a global business career.
Account for your career as an accountant, tax, business advisor, auditor or risk consultant. Quantify methods, study numbers or figure out complex finances. Count on strategy to multiply your core business knowledge. Audit global influences.
USC-BUS-ADG | Undergraduate
Unlock business careers and further study
Set yourself up for a future in business. You’ll study the essentials including accounting and marketing. Choose your speciality area including HR and tourism. Apply your new skills, like research and communication, to work, study, and everyday life.
- Australian Catholic University Accounting
- Charles Sturt University Accounting
- Curtin University Accounting
- Edith Cowan University Accounting
- Griffith University Accounting
- La Trobe University Accounting
- Southern Cross University Accounting
- Swinburne University of Technology Accounting
- Torrens University Australia Accounting
- University of Adelaide Accounting
- University of New England Accounting
- University of South Australia Accounting
- University of Tasmania Accounting
- University of the Sunshine Coast Accounting