- Introduction to course and performance management
- Performance management process
- Strategy and performance management
- Measuring performance
- Performance information and appraisal
- Performance management skills
- Developing employee performance
- Performance pay and rewards
- Implementing performance systems
- Legal issues and team performance
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Chat Rooms
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Standard Media
- Web links
This subject examines the concepts, principles and systems associated with managing employee performance in the workplace.
Links will be made between individual, team, and organisational performance perspectives and students will be provided with an understanding of the performance management practices and complexities of appraisal, feedback and development.
- Invigilated Exam (40%)
- Online Quiz (20%)
- Assignment (40%)
Textbook information is pending.