Promote your understanding of publicity, direct marketing and advertising. Devise strategies to market real products. Take a closer look at the factors behind consumer behaviour. Study marketing online to build a foundation for your future career.
Major in marketing
Bachelor of Business Information Systems
- Core Subjects Information Systems
- Major in Business Analysis
- Major in Data Analytics
- Co-Major in Economics
- Co-Major in Marketing
Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business Core Subjects
- Major in Advertising (this Major is currently in teach-out)
- Major in Economics
- Major in Finance
- Major in Information Systems
- Major in Marketing
- Co-Major in Advertising (this Co-Major is currently in teach-out)
- Co-Major in Economics (for Finance students)
- Co-Major in Economics (not for Finance students)
- Co-Major in Finance (cannot be taken with the Finance or Economics Major)
- Co-Major in Finance (for Economics students)
- Co-Major in Information Systems
- Co-Major in Marketing (cannot be taken with the Marketing Major)
Study single marketing subjects
Get going with OUA
Compare and apply
We’ll help you find the right course for you. Our student advisors are ready to answer your questions.
Work out your finances
During your enrolment, we’ll offer you the option to pay upfront in full, or defer your payment using a student loan. Remember to look into income tax deductions for course fees and study-related expenses.
Get credit for your success
We won’t let your hard work go unrecognised. Choose to take a single subject, or combine your work as part of a degree.
Why study online through OUA?
Find the right course for you
We can guide you in your selection from 160+ degrees, and 1300+ subjects, from leading Australian unis.
Start studying, regardless of history
We offer single undergraduate subjects from full degrees without any entry requirements.
Gain credit towards your degree
Apply for credit for past study, or your work experience, and finish faster.
Graduate with a degree from a leading uni
Enrol through us, and graduate with exactly the same university degree as on-campus students.
Feel supported from start to finish
Our student advisors can guide you in the right direction and help with your enrolment.