Master of Business Administration
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- 16 Feb 22
- 13 Jul 22
QS RANKING 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
Graduates of a Master of Business Administration should be able to:
- Demonstrate the generic knowledge and principles of a broad range of management disciplines required to commence or advance a career in management in the context of the local and global economic and social environments
- Apply theoretical knowledge to solving defined business problems taking into consideration ethical insights including the impact of management decision making on workplace wellbeing, impact of business decisions on the economic wellbeing of marginalised groups in society and the role of business on the stewardship of resources
- Analyse, synthesise and communicate business and management-related issues, problems and solutions for the benefit of business, consumers and society at an operational level
- Apply twenty-first century literacies appropriately based on the knowledge of current communications technologies, practices and engagement with diverse groups in society and the understanding of fundamental principles of communication technologies to ensure ongoing self- development and lifelong learning as technologies and associated literacies progress.
Graduates are prepared for careers across a wide variety of professions, such as:
- health administrator
- educational manager
To apply for this program students need:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and 2 years post-graduation full time (or FTE) work experience; OR
- Graduate certificate in any discipline and a minimum of 2 years full time work experience;
Work and Life
A minimum of 5 years’ full-time work experience outlined in a portfolio demonstrating knowledge, experience, and skills suitable to the level required for participation in the program
Recognition of prior learning is recognised but must be applied for using the prescribed forms
Advance your career with our unique MBA structure that allows you to design your own specialist qualification to suit your individual professional journey. Choose four open electives in specialist areas such as health, education, marketing, human resources or information technology. Become a well-rounded management professional with an MBA that puts ethics and sustainability at the forefront.
Recommended Study Pattern
Where possible students should complete the core units first
To qualify for the master, a student must complete 80 cp from the specified units and 40 cp of elective units.
Students are required to follow the pattern of unit enrolment set out in the relevant course enrolment guide, unless otherwise approved by the course coordinator. In all aspects of progress through the course, students will be advised by the course coordinator.
A student who has completed the requirements prescribed for the Graduate Certificate in Business Administration or Graduate Diploma in Business Administration may exit from the course with the relevant award by arrangement with the relevant Course Coordinator.