How to become a community arts worker
What does a community arts worker do?Community arts workers are vital to the community. They develop strategies and programs to help the people of the area during difficult times. These programs are designed to provide aid for financial, social and economically troubled individuals through education, programs and other important community resources. Community Arts Workers provide a valuable and necessary service to those in the community.
Duties and tasks
- Assess risks and provide counselling.
- Create reports and develop funding requests.
- Develop and maintain resources and programs.
- Establish community groups, training programs alternative housing and provide other services to the community.
- Identify the causes of community issues and find solutions.
- Provide support to clients.
- Research the problems, issues and needs of the community.
Discover related courses
Step up your career with these resources
Are microcredentials worth it?
You can study a microcredential in just about any industry, from healthcare and education to business and marketing. Here’s why these skills-based short courses are worth your time.
5 qualities that make you a leader vs a manager
While managers dole out tasks, leaders take things a step further by inspiring everyone around them. Discover how you can become this kind of leader, no matter where you work.
How to write a business plan
Thinking about striking out on your own and starting your own company? Here's how to create an effective business plan.