How to become an e-commerce manager
What does an ecommerce manager do?eCommerce managers connect online businesses with their customers. They enable transactions by selecting products and services for sale, pricing them, working on sales strategies, and administering sales and returns.
Duties and tasks
- Attract and convert customers.
- Use analytics to monitor and increase sales activity on the website.
- Oversee web merchandising and creative aspects including photography and copywriting.
- Prepare and execute online sales strategies.
- Manage the online sales team.
- Manage a budget and maintain a financial plan.
- Association for Data-driven Marketing and Advertising (ADMA)
- Australian Marketing Institute (AMI)
- National Online Retailers Association (NORA Network)
Step up your career with these resources
Do you need a masters to work in a library?
Librarians play an important role in keeping information accessible and helping people find what they need. But what qualifications do you actually need to become a librarian in Australia?
Are microcredentials worth it?
You can study a microcredential in just about any industry, from healthcare and education to business and marketing. Here’s why these skills-based short courses are worth your time.
5 qualities that make you a leader vs a manager
While managers dole out tasks, leaders take things a step further by inspiring everyone around them. Discover how you can become this kind of leader, no matter where you work.