How to become an accounting clerk
What does an accounting clerk do?
Duties and tasks
- Analyse and store financial data using a range of accounting software programmes.
- Prepare financial reports, operating budgets and profit and loss statements.
- Justify all business account expenses, reconcile invoices, payments and banking statements.
- Prepare inventory statements.
- Process bills for unpaid accounts.
- CPA Australia
- Institute of Public Accountants
- Tax Practitioners Board
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
Discover accounting courses online
Discover online accounting subjects
Step up your career with these resources
What is an occupational therapist and what do they do?
Occupational therapists play a crucial role in healthcare. But what exactly do they do, and how can you follow this rewarding career path? Let’s find out.
Dietitian vs nutritionist in Australia: What’s the difference?
Want to help people make healthier food choices? Get to know the nutrition experts who guide us on everything from macros to calories for a living.
Adriana is using her nutrition degree to make a difference
With her Bachelor of Food and Nutrition, Adriana educates others about the impact food can have on the body.