How to become a motion graphics designer
What does a motion graphics designer do?
Duties and tasks
- Compile images, video and audio.
- Cue and set up timings.
- Design and develop motion graphics.
- Resolve creative challenges.
- Australian Graphic Design Association
- The Australian Computer Society
- The Design Institute of Australia (DIA)
Discover related courses
Step up your career with these resources
Upskilling or reskilling now will give you more career options
Thanks to the pandemic, new technologies and calls for social progress, the world of work is changing. How will you stay ahead in your industry?
Edward on how OUA helped progress his career
When he realised the ease of online study, Edward's goals went from squeezing through with a 'pass', to achieving excellent marks.
The checklist to prepare your career for the 2020s
With the turn of the decade, and today's speedy technology advances, here's how employees can approach the next 10 years in the workforce feeling prepared, not panicked.