How to become a motion graphics designer
What does a motion graphics designer do?
Duties and tasks
- Compile images, video and audio.
- Cue and set up timings.
- Design and develop motion graphics.
- Resolve creative challenges.
- Australian Graphic Design Association
- The Australian Computer Society
- The Design Institute of Australia (DIA)
Discover related courses
Step up your career with these resources
What is an occupational therapist and what do they do?
Occupational therapists play a crucial role in healthcare. But what exactly do they do, and how can you follow this rewarding career path? Let’s find out.
Dietitian vs nutritionist in Australia: What’s the difference?
Want to help people make healthier food choices? Get to know the nutrition experts who guide us on everything from macros to calories for a living.
Adriana is using her nutrition degree to make a difference
With her Bachelor of Food and Nutrition, Adriana educates others about the impact food can have on the body.