- Consolidation of grammatical concepts & structures
- Cultural knowledge: situations & tasks in text
- Overview of Italian migration & identity including representations of Italian culture in Australia
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Printable format materials
- Resources and Links
- Online Assessment
You must either have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject, or currently be enrolled in the following subject(s) in a prior study period; or enrol in the following subject(s) to study prior to this subject:
Please note that your enrolment in this subject is conditional on successful completion of these prerequisite subject(s). If you study the prerequisite subject(s) in the study period immediately prior to studying this subject, your result for the prerequisite subject(s) will not be finalised prior to the close of enrolment. In this situation, should you not complete your prerequisite subject(s) successfully you should not continue with your enrolment in this subject. If you are currently enrolled in the prerequisite subject(s) and believe you may not complete these all successfully, it is your responsibility to reschedule your study of this subject to give you time to re-attempt the prerequisite subject(s)
ITL11 and ITL12 must be completed before ITL21. Students seeking equivalence on the basis of prior learning should contact the Subject Coordinator prior to enrolling.
- EquipmentDetails - USB headset with attached microphone in order to complete the oral assessments in the virtual classroom.
- SoftwareDetails - Flash Player 10 or higher
This subject follows on from ITL11/12 and is designed to develop your proficiency in spoken and written Italian at a post-introductory level. You will improve your knowledge and use of Italian through content-based learning. In addition to a thorough review of the grammar and cultural understanding integral to the language texts, you will study Italian migration and identity including representations of Italian culture and community presence in Australia; inter-cultural knowledge integral to the range of texts and themes covered.
- Assignments (60%)
- Invigilated Exam (40%)
Textbook information is pending.