- Basic linguistic structures
- Production of Italian speech and writing
- Online Quizzes/Tests
- Online assignment submission
- Virtual Classroom
- Welcome letter
- Resources and Links
- Online Assessment
Native speakers of Italian or Year 12 students who have completed Italian at Year 12 level must start from ITL21 and ITL22.
- EquipmentDetails - USB headset with attached microphone in order to complete the oral assessments in the virtual classroom.
- SoftwareDetails - Flash player 10 or higher.
Love the warmth of Italian cuisine, hospitality and culture? Unlock these delights by learning the Italian language. This subject provides a multimedia program of Italian language and culture. It is designed to cover basic linguistic structures and to provide extensive practice in the understanding and production of Italian speech and writing. The subject is appropriate for students who have little or no previous knowledge of Italian language and culture.
Assessment 1 - Continuous assessment - Submit via the Virtual Classroom. Objects being assessed: CO1, CO2, CO3, CO5 Assessment 2 - Project - Submit via Learnonline. Objects being assessed: CO2, CO3, CO4 Assessment 3 - Tests - Submit via the Virtual Classroom. Objects being assessed CO3, CO4
- Continuous Assessment - 2500 word equivalence (45%)
- Project - 1000 word equivalence (30%)
- Tests - 1500 word equivalence (25%)
Textbook information is pending.