Functional Exercise Anatomy Application
Enrolments for this year have closed. Keep exploring subjects.
The University of Notre Dame Australia is committed to delivering an excellent student experience, alongside a high standard of teaching, research, and training. As a leader in ethical education, Notre Dame aims to develop students’ critical reasoning and their ability to make ethical decisions—crucial skills to progressing their careers and leading purposeful lives. At Notre Dame, students navigate their future with an ethical education online.
Learn more about UNDA.
Explore UNDA courses.
QS Ranking 2023
Times Higher Education Ranking 2023
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
At the completion of this subject students will be able to:
- Locate and describe the major human body systems
- Describe how these systems change with age, injury, illness
- Explain how health interventions and exercise can change body systems.
- Human anatomy and function, health and disease, effect of exercise on body systems.
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
This subject will examine the human anatomy and function of the musculoskeletal system and other body physiology systems including, nervous, circulatory and respiratory systems in the support of life and movement. Students will also understand how the anatomical and physiological characteristics and features within each system respond and adapt to exercise and physical activity for healthy individuals.
- Human systems adaptation to exercise case study (45%)
- Anatomy tag test (20%)
- Human structure and function assignment (35%)
For textbook details check your university's handbook, website or learning management system (LMS).