Your upfront cost: $0
- 24 Jul 2023
QS RANKING 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
On completion of this subject students should be able to achieve the following learning outcomes:
- Apply the concept of a limit to determine the behaviour of a function.
- Solve problems related to integral and differential calculus.
- Apply concepts related to differentiation to extremal problems.
- Solve problems using numerical integration.
- Limits, differentiation, integration and the applications of calculus.
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
This subject introduces students to Calculus, a fundamental area of mathematics involved in studying the behaviour of single variable functions. The subject covers limits, differentiation, integration and the applications of calculus, including maximising and minimising functions.
Continuous Assessment- 50% Final exam - 50%
- Written class test (50%%)
- Final exam (50%%)
Current study term: 24 Jul 22 to 28 Oct 22
Textbooks are not required.
Next study term: 23 Jul 23 to 19 Nov 23
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.