- Introduction to Organisational Behaviour
- Foundations of Group Behaviour, Understanding Teams
- Attitudes, Personality and Values
- Perception and Individual Decision Making
- Emotions and Mood
- Power and Politics
- Conflict and Negotiation
- Organisational Culture/ Diversity in Organisations
- Motivation: from concept to application
- Organisational Change and Stress Management
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Audio-Video streaming
- Online Assessment
In order to enrol in this subject, you must be accepted into one of the following degrees:
No special requirements
This subject encompasses human behaviour at the individual, project and organisational level, with particular focus on the requirements of project teams.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Presentation (20%)
- Reflection (40%)
- Essay (40%)
Textbook information is pending.
Master of Science Project Management
- Research Major Stream
- Professional Major Stream