Warning! You must be studying on campus with Curtin University in a Commonwealth Supported Place.
Fast track your Curtin on campus study (Postgraduate)
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
Subjects may require attendance
- 12 Nov 23
Start your career with Curtin’s globally recognised courses and extensive industry connections. Through OUA, their online courses offer an interactive and collaborative learning experience that gets you the same degree as if you studied on campus. Curtin is a global university with a vibrant culture of innovation and collaboration and is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
Learn more about Curtin.
Explore Curtin courses.
QS Ranking 2023
Times Higher Education Ranking 2023
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
When would you like to chat?
Let me pick a time
Find a time that suits you for a free 1:1 consultation.
Call me anytime
An advisor will call you, usually within 30 minutes.
You must be studying on campus with Curtin University in a Commonwealth Supported Place.
How to Apply:
- Complete the Curtin Fast Track application form
- Send your application form to your school/course coordinator who assess your application.
- Once you receive your signed form back go to the ‘Fast track your Curtin on campus study (Postgraduate)’ website to apply (this will ensure that you can utilise your existing CSP funding).
- Select the ‘See Subjects’ button.
- Follow the steps required to enrol in your selected subjects. When you reach the ‘Choose how you want to study’ screen select ‘Degree’.
- Once you reach the ‘Entry requirements’ screen select ‘Work and life experience’ and use the file upload section to upload the signed ‘Curtin Fast Track application form'.
For assistance with the Curtin Fast Track application form you can speak to the Curtin Connect on 1300 222 888 (select options 3-1-1-1) or https://students.connect.curtin.edu.au/.
For assistance with the Fast track your Curtin on campus study application through OUA you can speak to an OUA Student Advisor on 136 736.
If you are currently an on campus Commonwealth supported place (CSP) student at Curtin University and would like to continue your studies off-campus, you can now do so through OUA as a cross - institutional student.
OUA’s Fast track your Curtin on campus study, offers students currently studying on campus the:
- Flexibility to continue their CSP studies online and;
- The assurance that any units studied online can be credited to their overall course.
You can apply direct through Open Universities Australia.
Once you've checked your eligibility, apply and enrol for this degree following the steps.
Select ‘Apply now’
Choose subjects to begin your application. You can choose 1 or 2 subjects to start.
Complete your details
Provide your details and select a funding option. You can pay up-front or apply for government funding in your application.
We're here to help answer your questions. Our friendly student advisors provide 7 day support.