- Audio/Video conferencing
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Printable format materials
- Resources and Links
- Audio-Video streaming
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
- EquipmentDetails - Audio/Visual equipment
- OtherDetails -
- Other special requirement — Supply your own art materials and have access to a digital camera and/or scanner for documenting your artwork for assessment.
This subject was previously known as Painting: Concept and Process.
This subject is designed to develop your capacity for research-based enquiry into skills, techniques, methods and processes of fine art that takes into account international and cultural contexts. You will undertake a practical engagement of studio based research through staff and, or self-directed projects within a specified conceptual framework. You will work towards a studio research presentation and a developed body of artwork based in painting.
You must supply your own art materials and have access to a digital camera and/or scanner for documenting your artwork for assessment.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Final Folio Assessment (60%)
- Assignment 2 - Studio Research Presentation (40%)