- The kit
- Colour and context
- The ready made
- The ephemeral: performance/process
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Audio-Video streaming
No eligibility requirements
- EquipmentDetails - Audio/Visual equipment
- OtherDetails -
- Additional materials
- Other special requirement — Supply your own art materials and have access to a digital camera and/or scanner for documenting your artwork for assessment.
This subject was previously known as Sculpture: Methods and Materials.
This subject will introduce you to visual art specialisations through a number of thematically based projects. In this subject you will be encouraged to explore ideas through material exploration and inquiry. You will be exposed to a variety of disciplines to develop your understanding of contemporary art practice.
You must supply your own art materials and have access to a digital camera and/or scanner for documenting your artwork for assessment.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Project Presentation (40%)
- Final Folio Assessment (50%)
- Studio Report (10%)
Bachelor of Education (Secondary Education)
- Core Education Subjects - Unrestricted
- Major in The Arts - Visual Arts Education
- Major in English Education
- Major in Humanities and Social Sciences Education