- Globalization and the Multinational firm
- International Monetary System and Balance of Payments
- The Market for Foreign Exchange
- International Parity Relationships and Forecasting Foreign Exchange Rates
- Futures and Options on Foreign Exchange
- Introduction to Forex Exposure Types and Management of Transaction exposure
- International Banking and Money Market
- Interest Rate and Currency Swaps
- International Trade Finance
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
No special requirements
Quotations in foreign exchange, spot, forward and cross rates, international finance parity conditions, risk in an international context, foreign exposure management and measurement, hedging tools and specialised instruments, international diversification, universal hedging, international debt and equity and Euromarket.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Mid-semester Test (25%)
- Assignment (25%)
- Invigilated Exam (50%)
Textbook information is pending.