- Refine and Resolve major body of work
- Presentation of major body of work to professional standards
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Audio-Video streaming
This subject was previously known as Art Project: Resolution and Presentation.
This subject is designed to further develop your capacity to resolve and present your self-directed studio practice. You will contextualise your practice with a broader cultural, social and international context and prepare a body of work for exhibition through group discussion and ongoing presentations.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Assignment 1 - Final Proposal (15%)
- Assignment 2 - Project Presentation (35%)
- Assignment 3 - Final Project Presentation (50%)