- Development of art project proposal and articulation of ideas
- Refinement of the technical approach to the art project
- Resolve conceptual framework for the body of work
- Audio/Video conferencing
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Resources and Links
- Printable format materials
- Audio-Video streaming
- Assignment 1 - Project Proposal (15%)
- Assignment 2 - Project Folio (35%)
- Assignment 3 - Project Presentation (50%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject
This subject was previously known as Art Project: Development.
This subject is designed to further develop your capacity to refine, present and critique your self-directed studio practice. You will contextualise your practice within a broader cultural, social and international context and develop a body of work for group discussion and ongoing presentation.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.