- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this subject will be provided in your study materials.
- Disscusion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Leacture capture
- Standard Media
- Web links
- Assignment 1 - Exercise A (10%)
- Assignment 2 - Investigation (40%)
- Assignment 3 - Exercise B (10%)
- Assignment 4 - Report (40%)
Textbooks are subject to change within the academic year. Students are advised to purchase their books no earlier than one to two months before the start of a subject
You cannot enrol in this unit if you have successfully completed any of the following subject(s) because they are considered academically equivalent:
You must have successfully completed the following subject(s) before starting this subject:
- CUR-LIM225-Information Design
- CUR-INFM110-Information Design
- CUR-LIM115-Recordkeeping Concepts and Practice
- CUR-INFM250-Recordkeeping Concepts and Practice
No special requirements
Examination of the functions of major business applications and of the processes involved in choosing and implementing them. Understanding the effect of technologies on corporate processes and culture, including techniques for the organisation and indexing of records and documents. Extensive practical use of a number of different products.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.