- A week-by-week guide to the topics you will explore in this subject will be provided in your study materials.
- Discussion forum/Discussion Board
- Online assignment submission
- Podcasting/Lecture capture
- Standard Media
- Web links
Examination of the functions of major business applications and of the processes involved in choosing and implementing them. Understanding the effect of technologies on corporate processes and culture, including techniques for the organisation and indexing of records and documents. Extensive practical use of a number of different products.
Please Note: If it’s your first time studying a Curtin University subject you’ll need to complete their compulsory ‘Academic Integrity Program’. It only takes two hours to complete online, and provides you with vital information about studying with Curtin University. The Academic Integrity Program is compulsory, so if it’s not completed your subject grades will be withheld.
Find out more about the Academic Integrity module.
- Business Report (35%)
- Business Functional Analysis (35%)
- Reflection of Enterprise Operations (30%)
Textbook information is pending.