Warning! This is a restricted degree. Subject enrolment is only available to students admitted into this degree.
Undergraduate Certificate in Interior Design
Your first foray in interior design
Study 4 core subjects in interior design, history and methods—and get entry and credit in Curtin’s Bachelor Degree. Dabble in designing interior spaces. Strive for quality interior environments. Explore the role of the interior architect.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- 16 May 21
- 15 Aug 21
- 14 Nov 21
Start your career with Curtin’s globally recognised courses and extensive industry connections. Through OUA, our online courses offer an interactive and collaborative learning experience that gets you the same degree as if you studied on campus. Curtin is a global university with a vibrant culture of innovation and collaboration and is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
QS RANKING 2021
Times Higher Education Ranking 2021
This undergraduate certificate aims to enable students to:
- apply principles and concepts of interior architecture in a variety of contexts relevant to paraprofessional work and/or further learning
- apply critical and creative thinking and problem solving skills to generate innovative solutions to interior architecture problems
- use technology appropriately to communicate effectively with clients, retailers, and other design professionals, including other interior architects
- consider global perspectives on interior architecture
- demonstrate respect for Indigenous values, cultures and knowledges and consider Indigenous perspectives on interior architecture and the use of spaces
- work professionally in teams and independently, and demonstrate life-long learning skills.
No eligibility requirements
Interior designers work to ensure quality environments for a diverse range of users and functions. The Higher Education Certificate Interior Design prepares students in the world of design and leads students into the Bachelor of Applied Science (Interior Architecture).
To qualify for the Undergraduate Certificate in Interior Design students must complete four core subjects.
Choose subjects to begin.
You can apply for government funding or pay up-front.