Warning! This is a restricted degree. Subject enrolment is only available to students admitted into this degree.
Undergraduate Certificate in Architecture (full-time only)
Take your first steps in architecture
This course is discounted under the Government’s Higher Education Relief Package when studied full-time from May-December, 2020. Study how architecture relates to culture and the lives of the people. Work towards a bachelor degree in the field.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- 16 Aug 20
- 15 Nov 20
Start your career with Curtin’s globally recognised courses and extensive industry connections. Through OUA, our online courses offer an interactive and collaborative learning experience that gets you the same degree as if you studied on campus. Curtin is a global university with a vibrant culture of innovation and collaboration and is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
QS RANKING 2020
Times Higher Education Ranking 2020
Students will achieve the following outcomes from the undergraduate certificate:
- apply principles and concepts of architecture in a variety of contexts relevant to paraprofessional work and/or further learning
- apply critical and creative thinking and problem solving skills to generate innovative solutions to architecture problems
- use technology appropriately to communicate effectively with clients, planning approvers, builders and other relevant industry professionals
- consider global perspectives on architecture and international architecture standards
- demonstrate respect for Indigenous values, cultures and knowledges and consider Indigenous perspectives.
No eligibility requirements
The Undergraduate Certificate in Architecture will enable entry (and credit for the four subjects completed) into the Bachelor of Applied Science (Architectural Science) degree at Curtin.
Explore how architecture relates to culture and daily life. Study building design and construction, and express architectural ideas via reports, models and multimedia
To qualify for the Undergraduate Certificate in Architecture students must complete four core subjects.
Choose subjects to begin.
You can apply for government funding or pay up-front.