Warning! This is a restricted degree. Subject enrolment is only available to students admitted into this degree.
Undergraduate Certificate in Construction Management (full-time only)
Your introduction to construction
This course is discounted under the Government’s Higher Education Relief Package when studied full-time from May-December, 2020. Study low-rise and high-rise construction, including how to manage sites. Work towards a bachelor degree in the field.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- 16 Aug 20
- 15 Nov 20
Start your career with Curtin’s globally recognised courses and extensive industry connections. Through OUA, our online courses offer an interactive and collaborative learning experience that gets you the same degree as if you studied on campus. Curtin is a global university with a vibrant culture of innovation and collaboration and is ranked in the top one per cent of universities worldwide.
QS RANKING 2020
Times Higher Education Ranking 2020
At the completion of this undergraduate certificate students will be able to:
- apply principles and concepts of construction management in a variety of contexts relevant to paraprofessional work and/or further learning
- apply critical and creative thinking and problem solving skills to generate innovative solutions to construction management problems
- use technology appropriately to communicate effectively with clients, planning approvers, builders and other relevant industry professionals
- consider global perspectives on construction management and international construction management standards
- work professionally in teams and independently, and demonstrate life-long learning skills.
No eligibility requirements
The Undergraduate Certificate in Construction Management provides an introduction to knowledge and skills required in the construction industry and gives the student entry (and credit for the four subjects completed) into the Bachelor of Applied Science (Construction Management) degree at Curtin. This course leads to opportunities in construction in roles within project management, quantity or building surveying, estimator or contract administrator among others.
To qualify for the award of Undergraduate Certificate in Construction Management students must complete four core subjects.
Choose subjects to begin.
You can apply for government funding or pay up-front.