Master of Business (Information Management Systems)
Delve deeper into the intersection of business and IT
Dominate the business marketplace with an IT specialisation. You’ll explore systems and tech that underpin processes and intelligence in business. Become a leader of digital services. Includes foundational business courses on innovation and CX.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
As Australia’s #1 university for graduate starting salary (Good Universities Guide, 2022), University of Southern Queensland is the right place to make real progress. Regardless of your education history, your age or your aspirations, at UniSQ you’ll be inspired by quality learning experiences matched with top resources and research. Having delivered distance and online learning for over 40+ years, UniSQ supports you to learn at your own pace—exactly how it suits you.
Learn more about USQ.
Explore USQ courses.
QS Ranking 2024
Times Higher Education Ranking 2024
What you'll learn
Upon completion of the Master of Business, students will be able to:
- influence organisational adaptability by researching and designing solutions to dynamic issues and changing landscapes by applying a synthesis of established theories and complex specialist knowledge in collaborative teams
- master complex informational inputs from a variety of sources and stakeholders to ensure that the interests of others (including organisational, cultural/societal, and environmental) and professional responsibilities are considered and addressed
- leverage and integrate the availability of digital technologies and automation relevant in the domain of specialist expertise to drive current and future business performance
- communicate specialist knowledge and expert judgements to both specialist and non-specialist audiences to build professional credibility and influence
- exercise a growth mindset using independent critical and reflective thinking and self-directed learning to operate as an adaptive and ethical professional
- cultivate a professional identity and career trajectory by exhibiting the human capabilities, research skills and knowledge demanded by modern organisations.
As a graduate of the Master of Business (Information Management Systems) there will be a range of career opportunities available to you, from a systems analyst or administrator, database manager, software developer, IT consultant or information systems manager.
Completed Bachelor Degree in business, or equivalent OR Equivalent minimum of three years professional work experience + English Language Proficiency
Credit for previous study or work
As technology develops, so too does the way organisations store, manage and utilise data. Study UniSQ’s Master of Business (Information Management Systems) and learn more about the tools and technology used to support processes, operations, intelligence and IT. Learn from academics and industry-experts to develop entrepreneurial skills to ensure business, from small start-ups to large enterprises, innovate with technological innovations and systems, and remain competitive. Gain an understanding of how information management systems can be applied to key business scenarios, market opportunities or identify improvements in business operations.
Degree structure details
Recommended Study Pattern
The Enrolment Pattern for this program will be updated soon. In the meantime, please submit your contact details below for us to reach out and discuss the program further.