Master of Business (Digital Marketing)
Specialise in digital marketing strategy, tools, and technologies
Dive deep into marketing on digital channels including social media, email, and apps. You’ll build valuable data skills for more informed analysis and tactics. Includes foundational business courses on leadership and economics.
Australian Higher Education Loan Program (HELP)
- No dates available
As Australia’s #1 university for graduate starting salary (Good Universities Guide, 2022), University of Southern Queensland is the right place to make real progress. Regardless of your education history, your age or your aspirations, at UniSQ you’ll be inspired by quality learning experiences matched with top resources and research. Having delivered distance and online learning for over 40+ years, UniSQ supports you to learn at your own pace—exactly how it suits you.
Learn more about USQ.
Explore USQ courses.
QS Ranking 2024
Times Higher Education Ranking 2024
What you'll learn
Upon completion of the Master of Business, students will be able to:
- influence organisational adaptability by researching and designing solutions to dynamic issues and changing landscapes by applying a synthesis of established theories and complex specialist knowledge in collaborative teams
- master complex informational inputs from a variety of sources and stakeholders to ensure that the interests of others (including organisational, cultural/societal, and environmental) and professional responsibilities are considered and addressed
- leverage and integrate the availability of digital technologies and automation relevant in the domain of specialist expertise to drive current and future business performance
- communicate specialist knowledge and expert judgements to both specialist and non-specialist audiences to build professional credibility and influence
- exercise a growth mindset using independent critical and reflective thinking and self-directed learning to operate as an adaptive and ethical professional
- cultivate a professional identity and career trajectory by exhibiting the human capabilities, research skills and knowledge demanded by modern organisations.
Organisations increasingly require marketing graduates who can integrate marketing knowledge with digital analytics, to promote products or brands through digital channels such as search engines, social media, email, websites and apps.
Completed Bachelor Degree in business, or equivalent OR Equivalent minimum of three years professional work experience + English Language Proficiency
Credit for previous study or work
Learn to use your digital skills to analyse, interpret and present data to inform marketing strategies and tactics. Develop the know-how, the experience and the insights to be able to operate in this fast-paced industry. As the focus and importance of big brands understanding the data that drives their customers increases, so too will the demand for marketers skilled in the area of understanding the data and making data-driven decisions and drive real business change. Explore topics such a consumer behaviour, developing marketing strategies, using analytics to inform marketing tactics, and understanding more about marketing tools and technologies.
Degree structure details
Recommended Study Pattern
The Enrolment Pattern for this program will be updated soon. In the meantime, please submit your contact details below for us to reach out and discuss the program further.