Explore 3263 results by leading Australian Universities
Course results for Undergraduate Degrees
CUR-FIA-DEG | Undergraduate
A fine arts degree for truly dedicated artists
Contribute to society’s artistic and aesthetic needs. Major in Fine Art for a demanding, but rewarding, profession as a fine artist. This art degree calls for a high level of creativity, self-discipline, dedication and a capacity for self-criticism.
USA-BHS-DEG | Undergraduate
Exercise a career in health science.
Exercise a holistic approach to nutrition and exercise. Work out ways to build performance and flexible skills across complementary fields. Support community health and wellbeing. Get physical and exercise preventative health. Fuel a healthier society.
CUR-AIA-DEG | Undergraduate
Innovative interior architecture with global ties
Study the interior design and construction of diverse spaces, plus the re-use of buildings. You’ll explore lighting, ventilation, acoustics and furniture in theory and in practice. Graduates are professionally recognised by key design institutions.
- Level Four Subjects
- Level Four Subjects - Honours Stream
MUR-BGS-DEG | Undergraduate
Protect our world against threats
You’ll cover terrorism, political violence, crimes that have effects across national borders, global poverty and even climate change. Learn how to combat situations in the short-term and use prevention longer-term.
UNE-CWW-DIP | Undergraduate
Nurture individuals and communities
Follow, or build upon, your natural urge to protect and nurture those around you. Develop skills that form the core of care professions. Gain a pathway into a degree in nursing, social work or community services.
TAS-ATS-ADG | Undergraduate
Launch your career in cyber security
UNE-MDL-DIP | Undergraduate
Further your knowledge in a language
After first completing two subjects in Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian or Japanese, enter this course to gain a deeper understanding. Become proficient in the language and the culture of its people. Graduate with an advantage in the workforce globally.
- Chinese Language Major
- French Language Major
- German Language Major
- Indonesian Language Major
- Italian Language Major
- Japanese Language Major
MAQ-BSC-DEG | Undergraduate
Learn from international leaders in science
Benefit from the guidance of teachers whose research findings are known on a global scale. Use this research to conduct case studies. Take a hands-on approach with a lab component. Specialise in biology, including genetics, genes and life processes.
- Core Zone: Major in Biology
CUR-AGD-DEG | Undergraduate
Create a new world with game design or animation
Be drawn in by a field which combines project management, technical expertise and creative storytelling. Work in an exciting fast-evolving industry, perhaps as an animator, 3D artist, motion graphics designer, visual effects artist or educator.
MAQ-BSS-DEG | Undergraduate
A degree designed in consultation with security industry stakeholders
Scrutinise risk analysis, intelligence, emergency responses and national resilience. Apply analytical tools to contemporary security, defence and policy challenges. Graduates pursue government graduate intake programs or careers in the private sector.
- Undergraduate Architecture & construction
- Undergraduate Art & creative design
- Undergraduate Business & management
- Undergraduate Community services & care
- Undergraduate Education & teaching
- Undergraduate Engineering
- Undergraduate Health & medical science
- Undergraduate Humanities & social science
- Undergraduate IT & computer science
- Undergraduate Law & justice
- Undergraduate Media & communication
- Undergraduate Psychology & mental health
- Undergraduate Science
- Charles Sturt University Undergraduate
- Curtin University Undergraduate
- Edith Cowan University Undergraduate
- Griffith University Undergraduate
- James Cook University Undergraduate
- La Trobe University Undergraduate
- Macquarie University Undergraduate
- Murdoch University Undergraduate
- RMIT University Undergraduate
- Southern Cross University Undergraduate
- University of Adelaide Undergraduate
- University of New England Undergraduate
- University of New South Wales Undergraduate
- University of South Australia Undergraduate
- University of Tasmania Undergraduate