How to become an IT trainer
What does an IT trainer do?IT trainers love sharing their tech knowledge with colleagues and customers. They deliver instructor led training that helps people feel at ease with new software and services.
Duties and tasks
- Design, schedule and lead IT training classes or workshops for users or potential clients, working with external training suppliers to deliver specific training programs needed for clients.
- Create training and development objectives and determine which users need particular training.
- Assess effectiveness of training and development activities and revise programmes as needed.
- Create training manuals, user guides, web tutorials and support to assist clients in accessing information for operating systems.
- Manage the training needs of organisations and clients, organising internal and external training and development resources.
- Research the latest software and updates to conduct new training sessions and advise clients on latest information.
- Understand apps used by individuals or companies and determine training necessities.
Step up your career with these resources
What is an occupational therapist and what do they do?
Occupational therapists play a crucial role in healthcare. But what exactly do they do, and how can you follow this rewarding career path? Let’s find out.
Dietitian vs nutritionist in Australia: What’s the difference?
Want to help people make healthier food choices? Get to know the nutrition experts who guide us on everything from macros to calories for a living.
Adriana is using her nutrition degree to make a difference
With her Bachelor of Food and Nutrition, Adriana educates others about the impact food can have on the body.