How to become a cloud architect
What does a cloud architect do?
Duties and tasks
- Design, plan and develop cloud computing systems and strategies that meet business requirements.
- Analyse and review cloud architectures and platforms.
- Deploy, maintain and monitor cloud structures and architecture.
- Oversee and monitor cloud security.
- Work with clients or business stakeholders to understand technical requirements for cloud environments.
- Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA)
- Australian Information Security Association
- Information Technology Professionals Association (ITPA)
- Internet Association of Australia
Discover online information systems courses
Discover online information systems subjects
Step up your career with these resources
Are microcredentials worth it?
You can study a microcredential in just about any industry, from healthcare and education to business and marketing. Here’s why these skills-based short courses are worth your time.
5 qualities that make you a leader vs a manager
While managers dole out tasks, leaders take things a step further by inspiring everyone around them. Discover how you can become this kind of leader, no matter where you work.
How to write a business plan
Thinking about striking out on your own and starting your own company? Here's how to create an effective business plan.