How to become a cloud architect
What does a cloud architect do?
Duties and tasks
- Design, plan and develop cloud computing systems and strategies that meet business requirements.
- Analyse and review cloud architectures and platforms.
- Deploy, maintain and monitor cloud structures and architecture.
- Oversee and monitor cloud security.
- Work with clients or business stakeholders to understand technical requirements for cloud environments.
- Australian Computer Society (ACS)
- Australian Information Industry Association (AIIA)
- Australian Information Security Association
- Information Technology Professionals Association (ITPA)
- Internet Association of Australia
Step up your career with these resources
Upskilling or reskilling now will give you more career options
Thanks to the pandemic, new technologies and calls for social progress, the world of work is changing. How will you stay ahead in your industry?
Edward on how OUA helped progress his career
When he realised the ease of online study, Edward's goals went from squeezing through with a 'pass', to achieving excellent marks.
The checklist to prepare your career for the 2020s
With the turn of the decade, and today's speedy technology advances, here's how employees can approach the next 10 years in the workforce feeling prepared, not panicked.