International Business Communication
Your upfront cost: $0
- 20 Feb 2023
Australia’s fourth oldest university, the University of Tasmania, is highly regarded internationally for teaching and academic excellence. The university offers more than 100 undergraduate degrees and more than 50 postgraduate programs across a range of disciplines. The university offers students a diverse range of opportunities, the chance to learn from leading experts, and excellent preparation for their future careers.
Learn more about UTAS.
QS Ranking 2022
Times Higher Education Ranking 2022
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
Upon successful completion of this subject, the student should be able to:
- Explain the key elements of international business communication using real world examples
- Analyse the role of communication in the modern multicultural workplace in a variety of scenarios
- Demonstrate effective international business communication skills using written, visual and verbal presentations
- Explain the significance of effective business communication in a multi-cultural workplace
- Refer to Mylo for study topics
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
Students can develop the fundamental written and verbal communication skills necessary for effective communication in both business careers and academic studies in this subject. As such, the focus of it is two-fold; firstly, developing your personal communication skills and secondly also giving you a better understanding of the significant role of international business communication in the workplace.
- Examination (40%)
- Presentation (Individual or Group) (25%)
- Structured Essay (25%)
- Quiz (10%)
Current study term: 19 Feb 23 to 28 May 23
Check the learning management system (LMS) of your university for textbook details.