System Requirements and User Experience
Your upfront cost: $0
- 26 Jun 2023
The University of South Australia, UniSA, is ranked in the top 10 universities nationally and amongst the very best young universities in the world. They offer over 200 world-class degrees that are informed by industry and delivered with a highly practical approach to teaching and learning. In fact, they are South Australia’s number one university for graduate careers. They are a valuable partner with Open Universities Australia.
Learn more about UniSA.
Explore UniSA courses.
QS Ranking 2023
Times Higher Education Ranking 2023
Our student advisors are here to guide you with:
- Enrolling and eligibility
- Fee and loan information
- Credit and recognition for prior learning
By the end of this 10-week course, you’ll be able to:
- Identify the key aspects of the users to construct user profiles and assemble the requirements based on stakeholder priorities.
- Describe the system requirements following appropriate standards.
- Select the requirements to construct the use cases.
- Explain a human-centred design process.
- Apply a human-centred design process to document a user interface.
- You’ll study the following topics:
- The system development lifecycle and stakeholders
- Understanding requirements
- Gathering requirements
- Documenting requirements
- The lean user experience (UX) framework
- UX discovery
- UX information architecture
- UX making and checking
No eligibility requirements
No additional requirements
In this course you’ll learn how to determine solutions and systems requirements when given a real-world scenario. You will learn how to design the user experience and consider client and user needs for your information technology solution.Develop your knowledge in design methodologies, requirements gathering, systems analysis and user-centred design.
UniSA Online’s 10-week short courses give you the flexibility to upskill in a certain area, stay current with developments in your field, diversify your knowledge, or even explore a new direction in your career – without having to commit to the time and cost of a full university degree.
Delivered 100% online, you’ll be able to study where and when it suits you. Access online academic and student support seven days a week, fit study around work and life commitments, view learning resources 24/7, and log in to the interactive online environment anywhere, any time and on any device.
This is a first-year course from UniSA Online’s Bachelor of Information Technology degree. Please note: you are responsible for completing any relevant prerequisite courses before enrolling in this course.
- Continuous assessment (40%)
- Report (60%)
For textbook details check your university's handbook, website or learning management system (LMS).